Friday, August 15, 2014

Inspiration

I just finished reading an anthology, Tides of Possibility. I truly enjoyed it and am inspired by what I read. Now this is a science fiction anthology which I LOVE to read, but don't write. However even things that aren't in the genre I am writing, can inspire me to write more and better.
The stories were thought provoking and well written. Many of them I craved more to read about the story and by the author. I have been reading many short stories lately to help me write my own. I find short stories start to get away from me and I have multiple story lines going like a novel. So inspiration can come from a myriad of places. Last week driving through South Texas with my mom, sister, and kids I was inspired by the landscape.
So here is the anthology and I highly suggest you get it, read it, and love it!
Tides Of Possibility

No comments:

Post a Comment